Monday, May 19, 2008

"Hey, nice work, you're fired"

Well this was the bottom line of my Meeting with the HR Dept. today...
Thanks alot...

It seems that a post in my main blog contained sensitive Data, so they had a reason to cancel my employment. WTF?
At least i know that i'll have some more readers these days, cause they seemed to be soooo interested in my blog that the printed it... TWO TIMES... Nice one. No more "Save the trees?" why dont you just asked me for it, id have given you bitches a Hardcopy for free. Nicely packed, with some swiss chocolate to go...

Seriously, i wasnt that pissed, when they told me i'd have to leave, but its kinda sad they just gave me a wet handshake and let me go freely. Now, that im at home, i think i missed the fun part, the one, where the throw me out, like some dangerous mofo.. Really, id liked to have at least some cops take me on a ride, because i seem to be such a hardcore industrial spy that the needed to get rid of me.

The only sad thing about it, is i think i was about to like this shit, taking calls and handling some problems, at least i worked good. Ah okay, i see, when someone is to skilled to be shouted at at work, you just fire him, a good way to protect YOUR job..

Damn i really hate being fired, and those filthy whores who think that a post without a name or a Cust. Number or sumthing is a reason to fire a motivated worker. Please remember one thing...

I DONT GIVE A SHIT...

No comments: