Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Never seen a Laptop before?



OMG, that was soooo typically Switzerland...
I installed WC Frozen Throne on my old Laptop during my ride to work... And as usual my battery was very low, so i searched a powerplug to load that thing...
As usually there were no powerplugs in the train, and i had to search quite a while until i found a Socket at the Zurich mainstation. After i sucessfully connected my Laptop to the Power, loads of people kept staring at me, eyes widened in fear...

They probably thougt ill scream Allah Akbar in the very next moment and blast the Trainstation in pieces...

At this point i was kinda pissed off. but the best was yet to come, after 2-3 Minutes, Employee of SBB adressed me: "Sorry, but what are you doin here?"-"Hmm, what does it look like?" i replied. (i was now definitly pissed off) "no matter what you are doing with this cables and stuff, you have to leave" he said. (this was the point where i nearly freaked out)
"I dont know what the FUCK is wrong with you guys here, i need to reload my LAPTOP thats an electronic Device we educated people use to be cool. So whats your fucking Problem? Do you worry about your electricity taxes at the end of the month or what?"

The Guy now backed off a bit and looked puzzled. Everyone in my near surrounding stared ad me.

The guy seemed totally knocked out cold, and then my train arrived, and i unplugged my selfdetonating explosive Laptop of Jihad, and boarded the train leaving a speechless SBB-wanker....

DAMN, i should use my spray a bit more...

No comments: